Select Page

What options are available if I still need assistance after CCP has exhausted its funds?

Call 211 for available resources in your area.

There are agencies throughout the state that offer payment and other assistance. Click here to view the Statewide Resources guide. Please note that some programs may have already ended, and others may have specific requirements for participation.