Select Page

How do I receive payment on behalf of my tenant?

We require a W-9 on file before payment will be processed. All checks will be mailed unless you have submitted an ACH Authorization Form for direct deposit. Submitting an ACH form will allow you to receive payment more quickly. You must also agree to and sign the Emergency Rental Assistance Agreement (ERAA). Additional documentation may be required for verification purposes.