Select Page

What documents do I need to provide to CCP to ensure I receive payment?

After you have created an account in our landlord portal, CCP will ask you to provide a copy of the tenant’s lease and ledger. If you do not have a formal agreement, let us know and we can send you a template. For tax purposes, we require a W-9 on file before payment will be processed. Additional documentation may be required for verification purposes.